Sunday, August 20, 2006

Grandpa's 86th birthday

It was my grandfathers 86th birthday this weekend and we got to go visit him over the weekend. It was great to see him and everyone else that came to visit. My grandmother was hilarious...She was pushing food the entire day. Even when we were leaving and saying our goodbyes she wanted to make us a meal for the road. I also have to add that we played a little mini golf and apparently a bad back does wonders for your golf game. I shot 10 hole in two's! It was by far the best game I have ever played. Sara, how did you do?

4 Comments:

At 2:28 AM, Blogger Steve and Sara said...

I refuse to comment to your childish banter... we both know that you squashed me... why must you torture me? LOL... just kidding, Steve, I think you should go pro in golf - the first 9 holes he had a hole in 2!! We were all getting so mad at him ;0)

Hope your back feels better.

 
At 1:57 AM, Blogger Lillian D said...

I always told him he could be a Tiger on the golf course. Take it easy on those exercises. Talked to John and Carl about you today. They said to send you their hellos. Had to fix a few machines at the slot tournament today so got to talk to them a lot. Ha Ha.
LOL. Mom

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger TheMildrens said...

Back injury my butt! I taught him everything he knows! Now when he goes pro, because it's in writing, I get royalties. Whoo Hoo!

 
At 6:03 PM, Blogger Steve and Sara said...

How much does the mini golf pro get paid? I was told to look into other careers! I miss you all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home