Sunday, September 10, 2006

I'm Free!!!

The Doctor has cleared me to return to full duty at work. Regardless of the slandering comments Sara posted about me lying to the Doctor. The funny thing is that I'm still getting yelled at for lifting. Sara wouldn't let me move the sowing machine alone and my partner at work wont let me lift my tool box. Oh, well...I guess I will chalk it up to them caring about me. I do have to mention what Sara moved by herself. I came home one day and opened the garage door and say our old TV in the garage. I walked a little closer and say that it was upside down. Sara wanted to move it out of the living room and didn't want me to help. Instead she tried to push and pull, tug and yank the TV. Nothing worked, so she finally just gave it one good push and flipped the TV down the stairs where it still sits! And she yells at me ???

3 Comments:

At 9:30 PM, Blogger TheMildrens said...

Hahahaha!!!! At least now you know not to have her ever help move the NEW TV!

Are you now wearing one of those velcro back support things at work? They're like a wieght belt. I hear they are supposed to be excellent for that kind of thing.

Matt has been missing you online. Send him an email at: mmildren@corematrix.com, and tell him when you'll be online playing COD so he can jump on with you. He misses playing with you.

 
At 1:55 AM, Blogger Lillian D said...

Well I guess you're not going to try to fix that TV! Sara, how many husky relatives did you say you had there in IL? I think it goes something like "would you help me when you get a chance." 2 bad backs do not a happy family make. Now then Steve, just remember that bad backs are like a bad virus - they can come back anytime. Take care of yourselves.

 
At 4:55 AM, Blogger Steve and Sara said...

Humph... I got yelled at by you. Now everytime I move, twist, bend, kneel, sit and/or stand, I get to hear how I'm doing it wrong.

I'm not going to let you lift anything heavy for a very long time if not for the obvious reason (which is I hate seeing you in pain) but for the UNOBVIOUS reason (I don't want you to learn anything more from PT to pick on me about).

I asked if anyone wanted the TV to fix up and see if they can repair it (or if they needed the parts), and nobody responded, so I simply disposed of it ;0)

Family probably would have helped, but it would have cost me too much in beer (LOL). I only use them for big things (j/k).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home