Sunday, February 11, 2007

Nascar

Nascar season is starting! I have set-up a privet group on the bellow site. It is the same one we do each year. If anyone else would like to join you will need to create a user then join the private group. The group name and password is "nascar". I didn't do Steve wins because that didn't work! Good Luck and start your engines.

Click HERE for the Las Vegas auto racing group! E-mail me if you have any problems and I'll walk you through it. Once you sign up, there will be a link that says "Join Private Group". Click on that and the log-in and password for both is nascar.

3 Comments:

At 3:59 PM, Blogger Lillian D said...

I'm in. 1st race next Sunday and I have to work..totally unfair! Good luck this year.
LOL Mom

 
At 11:57 PM, Blogger ~Wolf~ said...

You and your Nascar!! lol. jk. I wanna go back to Vegas cause that was awsome when we went!!! But I liked UFC better!!! lol

See ya later.

~Kelly

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger Ellie's Blog said...

What a race Daytona was on Sunday!!!

Chan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home