Sunday, September 24, 2006

The real...Happiest Place on Earth!






I got to go to the Happiest Place on Earth this week...The DMV!

I gave the teller my information and she goes "oh great, another person from Plainfield". After asking what is wrong with Plainfield, she said it was because of all the people moving there. I translated that into it meant more work for them. The guy behind me had lost his registration notice so the teller asked what the number on his plates were. The guy responded no it is a trailer! The teller then asked...doesn't your trailer license have numbers on it? After that the guy just walked out. I was cracking up.

The end result was I now have an Illinois license...and I'm proud to say I got a hundred percent on the test. Now it is Sara's turn!

5 Comments:

At 12:42 PM, Blogger Steve and Sara said...

Now you know why I put "DMV is my least favorite place on earth to be" on my 25 question survey. My don't like it...

 
At 6:44 PM, Blogger Brooke said...

It's nice to know it's not just Nevada! :)

 
At 11:41 PM, Blogger Steph Stanger said...

We just got a new "used" car so Mark gets to venture to the DMV tomorrow to get us some new plates! I'm going to sit this one out! =)

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger Lillian D said...

Into each life some rain must fall. Was it raining when you went? Don't you just wish lisences lasted 30 years in every state like AZ? I love checking ID's that are 30 years old..people really do change! Good news is that it's over until you move again. HaHa. LOL

 
At 12:18 AM, Blogger Crystal Starr said...

We have to go get the dumb sticker for our van that expired in August. I hate the DMV and I hate that we have to get a new dumb sticker every year! Who the heck do I write to make this insanity stop!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home